Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Lessens Learned as a Writer: Don't Videotape Your Interview with the Dogs in the House

This past Sunday, I was trying to prepare a video answer to some interview questions for Jaideep Khanduja's website Pebble in the Still Waters. I had chosen a good question/answer that I thought would catch the readers' attention, chosen an appropriate background, and sat down to record my answer. The only thing I hadn't done was make sure the doors to the study were closed. Rather than a one-minute video answer to an interview question, I got several minutes of bloopers. Enjoy.

Take One. Look for Walther's nose at the bottom of the screen.


Take Two: Walther doesn't take no for an answer.


Take Three: Bella gets into the act.


Take Four: It's no better when your wife is behind the camera making you laugh.


2 comments:

  1. That is just awesome Thanks for posting those, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed them. Those two provide me with hours of entertainment. I love that they sit with me in the study as I write.

    ReplyDelete