Saturday, September 6, 2014

Upcoming Convention, Radio Appearances

Following the release of Yeitso, and the upcoming releases of The Vampire Hunters: Vampyrnomicon and "From Space It Came", I'll be attending several conventions in Georgia and Florida where I'll be signing copies of my new books as well as my previous works. The schedule of events is below:


Walker Stalker Convention at the Americasmart Building 2 in Atlanta, Georgia, 17-19 October 2014. The guest list includes numerous cast members (past and present) from The Walking Dead, Howard "Bub" Sherman from the original Day of the Dead, and more.

Spooky Empire at the Doubletree Universal Hotel in Orlando, Florida, 24-26 October 2014. The emphasis this October is on horror writers, and several dozen will be attending. Other celebrity guests include The Walking Dead alumni Michael Rooker, Lew Temple, and "The Kids of The Walking Dead"; Tara Reid of Sharknado 2 fame; and Terry Moore from the original Mighty Joe Young.


Winter Garden Wonderfest at the Bella Room Banquet Hall in Winter Garden, Florida, 30 November 2014. Hosted by Florida Geek Scene, this event be showcasing many of Florida's comic and media talent in the fantasy realm.


I'll also be making a few more guest appearances on Apocalypse Nana Radio with Jackie Druga, that is, unless I wear out my welcome. Jackie will be hosting me on on Thursday, 25 September for the "Zombie Daze" show, and again on Thursday, 23 October for the "Apocalypse Living" show.

No comments:

Post a Comment