Thursday, June 12, 2014

Cover Art for Yeitso

I'm very excited. This week Blood Bound Books sent me the cover art for Yeitso, which is due out later this summer.
































Yeitso is a dramatic departure from my usual zombie and vampire fare. This is my homage to the giant monster movies of the 1950s that I grew up with as a Monster Kid--Them!, The Giant Gila Monster, The Crawling Eye, and so many more. In the vein of those movies, I've toned down the gore and language (no F bombs in this book) and eliminated the sex (except for one brief referral to it in the opening chapter). This is a novel I'd let my twelve-year-old stepdaughter read.

I'm finishing off the final proofs of the manuscript now and, with luck, the book should be available by the end of the summer. When it does, Blood Bound Books will be running a contest to give away six e-book copies and one print version of the book. So please keep watching for further details.

No comments:

Post a Comment