Monday, June 9, 2014

Interesting Posts from Other Websites

This week I'll start off with the Zombie Research Society's exclusive interview with George Romero in which the Godfather of the living dead talks about his collaboration with Marvel Comics on the Empire of the Dead graphic novel series and his work with Steven Schlozman to bring The Zombie Autopsies to the big screen. (I hope it pans out because that is an awesome novel. Check out my review of it here.)

If you think writing a novel or short story is hard, try scaring someone with flash fiction. These two-sentence horror stories are among the best. The third one is my favorite.

Even commercials have gotten into the scare game. This is one of the creepiest commercials I've seen--right up until the very end. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment